Terms and Conditions and Service
All work undertaken by The Company is done so in line with the terms and conditions set out below. By requesting Kingsbury Lawn Care Limited to undertake any work the customer is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, along with our GDPR Policy. These terms and conditions may change in line with business requirements.
- All materials are property of The Company until paid for in full.
- Unless payment is made at the time of the service provided, all other payments shall be made within 7 days of the relevant invoice, unless agreed otherwise, by cash / BACS / cheque in cleared funds without any set off, withholding or deduction.
- Any client wishing to make a late payment must arrange this with The Company at their earliest convenience. The Company reserves the right to commence a debt collection process if required.
- The Company accepts no liability for damage to utilities / hidden structures unless the position of said utilities / hidden structures is clearly identified on a site plan.
- Garden furniture, toys etc – The Company cannot be held responsible for any breakages to garden items needing moving in order to complete our work. Every care will be taken whilst moving items, but sometimes accidents can happen. We do ask that lawns are ready for treatment where possible. Any payment or works that may be made is solely at the discretion of The Company and admits no fault or liability.
- Damage caused to property due to stones and other items left in the lawn: The Company cannot be held responsible for damage caused by small stones and other items left in the clients’ lawn. While we try to take every care around pebbled / landscaped areas, the client is responsible for ensuring stones aren’t in the lawn itself.
- If access to the site is prevented on the date of a scheduled visit or if less than 48 hours’ notice is given The Company reserve the right to charge for the visit in full, in order to cover our costs and forgone income. Every customer can gain email reminders from The Company to avoid such situations.
- The removal of litter or dog excrement from the site is the responsibility of the client. If the above prevents The Company from carrying out or services, The Company reserves the right to charge for the visit in full, in order to cover our costs and forgone income. Every customer can gain email reminders from The Company to avoid such situations.
- Our 'Germination Guarantee' is applicable to both our Lawn Repair and Renovation and our Lawn Rescue services when carried out in our early-Autumn renovation period (Aug-Oct). This is providing that our aftercare advice with regards to watering and Autumn leaf clearance has been followed and is valid for the 6 months following the work.
- The Company undertakes an annual pay review for both staff and clients of Kingsbury Lawn Care each Winter. We reserve the right to increase the pricing of previously quoted work during this period.
- Pesticides – The Company will ensure that pesticide application is carried out when weather conditions are suitable. Spraying will be carried out by fully qualified NPTC operators, and in compliance with all statutory requirements. Weather depending, we will carry out spraying when programmed.
- All images taken of our work remain the property of The Company for marketing efforts. We will take care not to reveal potentially sensitive information within these images.
- Termination of Contract - The Company intention is to ensure that the Customer’s requirements are satisfied at all times. However, executive authority is with the Customer.
- The Company responsibility is limited to these Terms and Conditions (except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of The Company, its servants or agents) The Company shall not be liable for any claim for direct or indirect consequential loss, injury or damage whatsoever made by the customer or any third party against The Company arising out of, or in connection with, any defect in the services whether or not such defect is directly or indirectly, wholly or in part caused by the negligent act, omission, default or neglect of The Company, its servants, or agents, or whether or not such defect amounts to a breach of a fundamental terms of a primary obligation of the contract or fundamental breach thereof.